New Patient Registration Process at IPHC
Thanks for your consideration of our practice! Please follow these steps to register:
- Read the “are we a good fit section of our website” by clicking here.
- Find out prior to registering if we are an in-network provider. Do not register until you know your own status. We cannot do this for you, you have to log on or call your insurance company and ask if Integrative Pediatric Health Care is in-network
- If you do not follow the CDC vaccine schedule, you have a couple of steps prior to registering online, see below
- For newborns, see below
- Obtain Medical Records, see below;
THEN, if you have completed these steps, you will register online (see link at bottom of page). If you do not complete these steps, we will not process your registration. Our Providers also reserve the right to accept or decline your registration.
For newborns (disregard if not applicable):
- Call us from the hospital or birth center to arrange your first visit and update the name and date of birth
- Make sure the hospital knows to send records to us. SKIP the part of the medical records below unless you are also registering siblings of newborns.
- Make sure your baby receives injectable vitamin K at birth-we do not allow any exceptions to this policy, oral vitamin K is not an alternative to this policy
For clients who do not or alternatively vaccinate: (DISREGARD IF FULLY IMMUNIZING ACCORDING TO CDC)
1) CLICK HERE for the full immunization policy.
3) Please view the non-medical exemption vaccine education video on the CDPHE portal to ensure you’ve received standardized education related to non-medical exemption and PRINT OR DOWNLOAD the certificate at the end. If your child is not in daycare or school, please list Integrative Pediatric Health Care as the facility/school. This is non-negotiable. You can submit this form along with your signed non-medical exemption to your school but also email a copy to IPHCadmin@myupdox.com
VIDEO: read instructions (click here and scroll down to “online immunization module” to read the instructions) you can get to the video directly if you CLICK HERE and submit the completion certificate to IPHCadmin@myupdox.com
CLICK HERE for the non-medical exemption form/
Obtaining medical records by filling out a medical records release so we can track them down. One form required per child
- You can fill out our medical records release form by downloading it into an e-sign software such as docusign, etc or print and sign. Then email the form to IPHCadmin@myupdox.com ·
- **please include all previous providers who may have records and fill out more than one form if needed.
When all instructions are complete and forms have been emailed, CLICK HERE for the online registration form.